英语流利说|英语流利说 Level5 Unit1 Part1 -A Customer Complaint

A Customer Complaint一个客户投诉
Is this the Ace service center?这里是Ace服务中心吗?
Yes, it is sir.是的,先生。
May I help you?我能为您效劳吗?
Yes, I'm calling to complain about your service.是的,我打电话来投诉你们的服务。
Certainly sir, I'm sorry to hear that.当然可以,先生,听到这个消息我很难过。
Let me see if there's something I can do to help you.让我看看有什么我能帮你的。
Please tell me what happened.请告诉我发生了什么事。
【英语流利说|英语流利说 Level5 Unit1 Part1 -A Customer Complaint】I ordered a new washing machine on your website.我在你们的网站上订购了一台新的洗衣机。
It was more than a week ago.那是一个多星期以前的事了。
Why is the customer calling ? to complain about something客户为什么打电话来?抱怨某事
Before you go on, may I have your order number please?在您继续之前,请告诉我您的订单号好吗?
Sure, it's abc1005.当然,这是abc1005。
And may I have the last 4 digits of your social security number?我可以知道你的社会保险号的最后四位数字吗?
I don't have a social security number.我没有社会保险号。
I'm an illegal alien.我是非法移民。
Very funny sir.非常有趣的先生。
OK, then what is your first pet's name?好吧,那你的第一只宠物叫什么名字?
Mr. Kitty.猫先生。
Before you go on means before you continue.Before you go on意思是在你继续之前。
OK, I see your all information.好的,我看到你的全部信息了。
Now, what's the problem?现在,问题是什么?
I ordered the washing machine and paid for it.我订购了洗衣机并付了钱。
Then I chose a delivery date from a set of choices.然后我从一组选项中选择了一个交付日期。
It was supposed to be delivered today, but it's still not here.它本来应该今天送到,但现在还没到。
Did anyone contact you?有人联系过你吗?
No, I haven't received any messages.没有,我没有收到任何消息。
I'm sorry to hear that sir.听到这个消息我很难过,先生。
What was the customer expecting to happen today? He was expecting the washing machine to be delivered.客户今天期望发生什么?他期待着洗衣机被送来。
I see here that the washing machine you ordered hasn't arrived in our warehouse yet.我看到您订的洗衣机还没有到我们的仓库。
It can't be delivered until next week.要到下周才能交货。
You don't even have it yet?你还没有?
Why haven't I been notified?为什么没有通知我?
I took time off from work to be at home today.我今天请假在家。
Where is the washing machine? it's being shifted to their warehouse.洗衣机在哪里?它正在被转移到他们的仓库。
Why did he take time off from work? He stayed at home because he was expecting the delivery.他为什么要请假?他呆在家里,因为他在等着送货。
You should have been notified, by phone or email.你应该通过电话或电子邮件得到通知。
I wasn't.我不是。
I haven't received any notification.我还没有收到任何通知。
This is very upsetting.这非常令人不安。
I understand, sir.我明白了,先生。
I'm really sorry for this.我真的很抱歉。
Being sorry isn't enough.抱歉是不够的。
I'm really upset.我真的很心烦。
This is no way to do business.这不是做生意的办法。
Yes sir, I understand.是的,先生,我明白。
How does the customer feel? He is really upset.客户的感觉如何?他真的很难过。
I can send you a 50 dollar gift coupon as a way to express our appreciation for your patience.我可以寄给你一张50美元的礼券,感谢你的耐心等待。
I don't care about the money.我不在乎钱。
I don't blame you of course, but I want you to know how disappointed that I am with Ace.我当然不怪你,但我想让你知道我对Ace有多失望。
I expected much better service.我希望得到更好的服务。
What does the service from presentive offer to do? She offers to send the customer a $50 gift coupon.施动者的服务提供了什么?她提议送顾客一张50美元的礼券。
I'm really sorry sir.真的很抱歉,先生。
Is there anything else I can do for you?我还能为您做些什么吗?
Yes, there is.是的,有。
I'd like to cancel the order and get a refund.我想取消订单并退款。
I'm sorry to hear that sir, but I understand.很抱歉听到这个,先生,但我能理解。
I'll see to it that you get your refund.我会确保你得到退款。
How long will it take before I get the refund.我要多久才能拿到退款?
You should see the credit on your next month's credit card billing statement.你应该在下个月的信用卡账单上看到你的信用记录。
Thanks for your help.谢谢你的帮助。
You're welcome sir, and once again, please accept my apologies.不客气,先生,请再次接受我的道歉。
What does the customer finally decide to do? he cancels the order.客户最终决定做什么?他取消了订单。

    推荐阅读