美国的英文笑话你知道多少?


What's your problem?
其他观点:
美国笑话我还真不知道 。不过呢美国打着反恐的大旗 。把世界许多国家 。搞得真恐怖这个到是事实 。哈哈 。
其他观点:
我英文是个半吊子 。在这里多少给大家分享几个 。
1、Teacher: whoever answers my next question, can go home.
【美国的英文笑话你知道多少?】老师:谁能回到我下一个问题 。谁就可以回家了 。
One boy throws his bag out the window.
一个小男孩把书包扔到窗外 。
Teacher: who just threw that?!
老师:谁刚刚把书包扔出去了?
Boy: Me! I’m going home now.
男孩:我!我现在要回家了 。
2、What dog can jump higher than a building?
什么狗比大楼跳的还高?
Anydog, buildings can't jump!
任何一只狗 。大楼又跳不起来 。
3、What has a head, a tail, and no body?
什么有头、有尾 。但是没有身体?
A coin!
硬币 。
4、What has one eye but cannot see?
什么有一只眼睛 。却看不见?
A needle.
针 。
5、Wife: \"How would you describe me?\"
妻子:你会怎么形容我呢?
Husband: \"ABCDEFGHIJK.\"
丈夫:ABCDEFGHIJK.
Wife: \"What does that mean?\"
妻子:那是什么意思?
Husband: \"Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot.\"
丈夫:迷人的、魅力的、可爱的、令人愉悦的、优雅的、时髦的、漂亮的和火辣的 。
Wife: \"Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?\"
妻子:哇 。谢谢 。但是“IJK”是什么意思呢?
Husband: \"I'm just kidding!\"
丈夫:开个玩笑!
6、Boy: Is this seat empty?
男孩:这个座位是空的么?
Girl: Yes and this one will be if you sit down.
女孩:是的 。如果你坐下 。我的座位也将是空的 。
7、My little dog can't read
我的狗不识字
Mrs. Brown: Oh, my dear, I have lost my precious little dog!
布朗夫人:哦 。亲爱的 。我把珍爱的小狗给丢了!
Mrs. Smith: But you must put an advertisement in the papers!
史密斯夫人:可是你该在报纸上登广告啊!
Mrs. Brown: It's no use, my little dog can't read.
布朗夫人:没有用的 。我的小狗不认识字 。”
8、My Wife Will Exchange Them
反正我太太明天会来换的
A gentleman walks into a store and asked for a pair of gloves.
一位先生走进一家商店要买副手套 。
″Cloth or leather﹖″ asked the salesperson.
“您是要布的还是皮的?”售货员问 。
″Makes no difference ″replied customer.
“没什么区别 。”这位顾客回答 。
″What color﹖″ asked the clerk.
“那您要什么颜色的呢?”售货员又问 。
″Any″ he responded.
“什么颜色都成 。”他回答 。
″Size﹖″
“号码呢?”
″Give me whatever you prefer″ the gentleman said slightly exasperated. ″My wife will be back tomorrow to exchange them.″
“您就随便给我拿一副吧 。”这位顾客有点不耐烦了 。“反正我太太明天都会来换的 。”

    推荐阅读