不要站在我的坟前哭泣
看美剧的时候接触到一首非常美的诗??
Do not Stand at my Grave and Weep
请不要站在我的坟前哭泣
【不要站在我的坟前哭泣】Mary Elizabeth Frye
文章图片
图片发自App
Do not stand at my grave and weep
请不要站在我的坟前哭泣,
I am not there. I do not sleep.
我不在这里,我不会睡去。
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我是千万缕吹拂的微风,
I am the diamond glints on snow.
我是簌簌落下的纷扬雪雾,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我是田野上低垂的谷穗,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
我是朦胧的温润秋雨,
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
我驻足于清晨的安宁,
I am the swift uplifting rush
我也流连于飞鸟盘旋的翼间,
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
那瞬息万变的灵动。
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
我是夜间星辰的光辉。
Do not stand at my grave and cry
请不要站在我的坟前哭泣,
I am not there. I did not die.
我不在这里,我不会逝去。
推荐阅读
- 一个小故事,我的思考。
- 家乡的那条小河
- 这辈子我们都不要再联系了
- 前任
- 绘本讲师训练营【18期】14/21《我的情绪小怪兽》故事会新体验
- 我的友谊纪念日
- 从我的第一张健身卡谈传统健身房
- 阴雨
- 多想你明白我的心意
- 我的世界同人小说《暮色齿轮》第三回|我的世界同人小说《暮色齿轮》第三回 回忆