支票日期大写规范 支票日期填写转换器( 二 )


这里有一个
Here's a voltage adapter!
你越来越重了,快去收拾你的行李吧
God, you're getting heavy! Go pack your suitcase.
收拾我的行李?
Pack my suitcase?
- 洗发精在哪里? - 我又不住这里
- Where's the shampoo? - I don't live here.
这房子里有这么多人住,居然连瓶洗发精都没有
This many people here and no shampoo.
- 你父母在家吗? - 他们不住在这里
- Are your folks home? - They don't live here.
- 崔西,是你叫的披萨吗? - 是巴兹叫的
- Tracy, did you order the pizza? - Buzz did.
对不起,小姐,你的父母在这里吗?
Excuse me Are your parents here?
我父母住在巴黎,对不起
My parents live in Paris.
- 你好! - 你好!
- Hi! - Hi!
- 你父母在家吗? - 在啊
- Are your parents home? - Yeah.
- 他们住在这吗? - 不
- Do they live here? - No.
全是孩子,没有父母
Why should they? All kids, no parents.
这是孤儿院还是什么地方
Probably a fancy orphanage.
我不知道怎么收拾行李,我这一辈子还从来没有收拾过行李呢
I don't know how to pack a suitcase. I've never done it once.
- 厉害啊 - 梅根也是这么说的
- Tough. - That's what Megan said.
我说什么?
What did I say?
你说他厉害
You told him "Tough."
这家伙嘀咕了行李嘀咕了半天,我能说什么?
The dope was whining about a suitcase. What was I supposed to say?
握着他的手说恭喜他吗?恭喜他是 *** 吗?
"Congratulations, you're an idiot"?
- 我才不是 *** ! - 噢,是吗?
- I'm not an idiot! - Really?
你根本不会照顾自己!什么事都要别人帮你做
You're helpless! We have to do everything for you.
- 她说得没错,凯文 - 得了吧,讨厌,人家比你小那么多
- She's right, Kev. - Excuse me, puke-breath. I'm*** all.
【支票日期大写规范 支票日期填写转换器】还不会收拾行李呢
I don't know how to pack.
- 希望你别放乱七八糟的东西在行李里 - 闭嘴,琳妮
- I hope you didn't just pack crap. - Shut up, Linnie.
那我应该带什么东西
You know what I should pack?
巴兹叫你多带些卫生纸和水
Buzz told you, cheek-face. Toilet paper and water.
你干嘛这么担心?
What are you so worried about?
你知道,不管怎么样,妈会帮你收拾东西的
You know Mom's gonna pack your stuff, anyway.
你就是法语中说的那种“无能之辈”
You're what the French call les incompetents.
什么?
What?
投弹啦!躲开!
Bombs away!
看来你得和富勒睡一张沙发床了
P.S. You have to sleep on the hide-a-bed with Fuller.
他睡前只要喝点东西就会尿床
If he has something to drink, he'll wet the bed.
这房子里这么多人,真烦死人了!
This house is so full of people it makes me sick!
等我长大了就结婚,我要自己一个人住!
When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone!
听见没有?
Did you hear me?
我要自己住!
I'm living alone!
我要自己住!
I'm living alone!
谁来喂你的蜘蛛啊?
Who's gonna feed your spider?
他刚刚吃了很多老鼠内脏,应该能顶几个星期
He just ate a load of mice guts. He'll be good for a couple weeks.
法国妞是不是真的不刮腋毛?
Is it true French babes don't shave their pits?
有些妞是不刮
Some don't.
法国有裸体海滩
But they got nude beaches.
冬季没有
Not in the winter.
你不会敲门啊?浑蛋
Don't you know how to knock, phlegm-wad?

推荐阅读