支票日期大写规范 支票日期填写转换器( 六 )


Buzz, don't be a moron.
六、七、八…
Six, seven, eight...
九、十、十一
...nine, 10, 11.
好了,一半人上那辆车,另一半上这辆车
Okay, half in this van, half in this one. Let's go.
旅途愉快!从法国带点东西回来给我
Have a good trip. Bring me back something French.
我们绝对赶不上飞机了,剩下不到四十五分钟了
There's no way we'll make this plane. It leaves in 45 minutes.
多往好处想,法兰克
Think positive!
想有什么用,还是实际点
You be positive. I'll be realistic.
你家的电线修好了
Excuse me, your power is fixed...
但是你家的 *** 线绕得乱七八糟的,要好几天才能整理好
...but the phones are a mess. It'll take a couple of days to fix...
- 特别是在过节期间 - 谢谢
...especially around the holidays. - Thanks.
海瑟,点过人数没有?
Did you count heads?
嗯…十一个,包括我
Eleven, including me.
五个男孩,六个女孩,家长有四个,二个司机
Five boys, six girls, two drivers...
还有梨树上的一只鹌鹑
...and a partridge in a pear tree.
飞机等一下!
Hold the plane!
- 我们错过班机了吗? - 没有,刚好赶上
- Did we miss it? - You just made it.
经济舱座位随便坐
Single seats only in coach. Take whatever's free.
我要坐窗边!
I get a window seat!
- 孩子们到经济舱,我们坐这 - 四号A座,B座
- Kids are in coach, we're first class. - Seats Four A and B.
四号A座,B座,把大衣给我吧
Four A and B. I'll take your coats.
- 请系好安全带 - 给我来杯香槟
- Fasten your seat belts. - Champagne, please.
- 是免费的吧? - 是的,先生
- It's free, isn't it? - Oh, yes.
我们还好赶上了
We made it.
真不敢相信
Do you believe it?
最好没有忘了什么东西
Hope we didn't forget anything.
妈?
Mom?

支票日期大写规范 支票日期填写转换器

文章插图

推荐阅读