这些都是每户人家可以做得到的,对吧?
That's about as well as anybody can do.
- 你喝了蛋酒之类的东西吗? - 走吧
- Did you get some eggnog? - Come on.
- 吃东西去 - 快点
- Let's eat. - Come on.
- 蛋酒? - 吃披萨啦
- Eggnog? - Pizza!
- 你是要走了吗? - 吃披萨啦!
- Are you gonna be leaving...? - Pizza!
自己拿餐巾纸,自己倒饮料啊
Grab a napkin and pour your own drinks.
- 圣诞老人也要过海关检查吗? - 我们几点要睡觉?
- Does Santa go through customs? - What time do we have to go to bed?
要早点睡,明早八点出发
Early. We're leaving at 8 a.m. On the button.
喝牛奶啊,走之前,我们要喝完所有的牛奶
I hope you're all drinking milk. I want to get rid of it.
- 卖披萨的要一百二十二块五加小费 - 光是披萨?
- Pizza boy needs $122.50, plus tip. - For pizza?
十个乘十二块
Ten pizzas times 12 bucks.
- 好了,你身上有带钱 - 我带的是旅行支票
- You've got money. - Traveler's checks.
算了,法兰克,我们有现金
Forget it, Frank. We have cash.
你的那种旅行支票在法国可能不能用
You probably got the checks that don't work in France.
有起司披萨吗?
Did anyone order me a plain cheese?
有,不过你要是要的话…
Yeah. But if you want any...
等人家吐出来吧,因为已经没有了
...somebody's gonna have to barf it up because it's gone.
富勒,慢慢来,别猛灌
Fuller! Go easy on the Pepsi.
凯文,快拿个盘子来接着!
Kev! Kev, get a plate.
- 护照! - 小心点!
- Passports! - Watch it!
快把护照拿走
No, no. Get these passports out of here.
你没事吧?快过来
Are you okay, honey? Come here.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
你发什么神经啊你?
What is the matter with you?
是他先惹我的,他故意吃了我的披萨
He started it! He ate my pizza on purpose.
他知道我讨厌香肠和橄榄口味…
He knows I hate sausage and olives...
看你干的好事!你这个小浑蛋!
Look what you did, you little jerk!
凯文,给我上楼
Get upstairs now.
为什么?
Why?
凯文,你真是个衰鬼
You're such a disease.
- 闭上你的嘴巴 - 凯文,上楼去!
- Shut up! - Kevin, upstairs!
- 说晚安,凯文 - 晚安,凯文
- Say good night, Kevin. - "Good night, Kevin."
为什么我待遇这么差
Why do I get treated like scum?
噢,对不起,对不起,家里乱糟糟的
I'm sorry. This house is just crazy.
家里又多了些孩子
We've got all these extra kids running around.
我哥哥也从俄亥俄州过来了,真是乱上加乱
My brother's in from Ohio. It's nuts.
怎么不多送些起司披萨来?
How come you didn't bring more cheese pizzas?
这么多小费,谢谢
Nice tip. Thanks.
亲朋好友都来过节啦?
Having a reunion?
不是的,我先生的哥哥被调到巴黎工作,孩子们还留在这里上学
My hu *** and's brother transferred to Paris. His kids are still here.
我猜他肯定是想他家人了,所以叫我们全都去巴黎过节
He missed the family, so he invited us to Paris...
我们就可以全在一起了
...so we'll be together.
你们要去巴黎吗?
You're taking a trip to Paris?
是的,明天就动身
Yes we leave tomorrow morning.
太好了,真是太好了
Excellent. Excellent.
真是抱歉,这孩子闹别扭
If you'll excuse me, this one's a little out of sorts.
不用招呼我,我今天已经跟你丈夫聊过了
推荐阅读
- 小实验三年级作文300字左右,我做个一个小实验三年级作文
- 富阳是哪个省的城市
- 怎样才能彻底对一个人死心?
- iphoneXR怎么设置动态壁纸_苹果iphone XR动态壁纸设置方法教程​iphoneXR怎么设置动态壁纸_苹果iphone XR动态壁纸设置方法教程​
- 艾草枕头孕妇可以用吗
- 天寒补肾黑米最佳
- 中药材保护与绿色发展
- 一无所有的时候该怎么创业?
- 四川省遂宁市人力资源和社会保障局 遂宁市人力资源和社会保障局微